Saturday, December 8, 2012

#175 Different

29/11/2012 雨

Yes, I always do things with different ways, 
I always like to break those f**king unnecessary rules; 
I know some peoples dislike it 
but I will not make decision without considerate; 
my action planned for long term, not for short term.


Smiling doesnt mean not serious, 
joking doesnt mean out of topic, 
breaking rules doesnt mean unruly; 
everything depends on how we manage it.

Freedom is the way to l
et people unleash their potential & creativity, 


there's no right we could simply stopped them if they did nothing wrong.



The task which I dislike, I will not enforce my members to follow.



To learn is to change, change doesnt mean to be bad, depends on how we change.



Please dont pissing me off when Im still be polite to you. Haha~









No comments:

Post a Comment